Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
175705 instructors
133448discussions

Browse the community

All activity in Studio U

Start a conversation

Udemy does not stream in 1080p on Chrome (Desktop OS, Windows or MAC).

I am recently facing an issue, where Udemy is streamed in 720p on my Macbook on CHrome browser, whereas on my android and iOS udemy application it streams in 1080p, is there a way to resolve this issue. My computer has a 4k screen and streaming 720p literally stresses my eyes. Thanks and hope to hea... View more

Webinar Replay: AMA w/ Udemy CMO Genefa Murphy

Hello Instructors!   In the ever-evolving world of online education, staying ahead of the curve is paramount for both instructors and learners. That's why we're excited to bring you an exclusive opportunity to dive deep into the insights and strategies shaping the future of Udemy, directly from... View more

Studio U
Studio U is a space for aspiring Udemy instructors to encourage one another and learn from published instructors.
Instructor Leaderboard
Currently Online
56 currently online

Instructor Resources

Have a question about how to use or navigate Udemy’s platform? Check out these FAQs or reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com.

Learn how to create great courses and market them to the right students. Get expert advice and insights from the Udemy team and our most successful instructors.

Discover how your published courses are doing with tools like Traffic and Conversion. Use these tools to measure your growth and effectiveness.