Refund feedback

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund feedback

Hey guys, I have recently published my 2nd course on Udemy 3 days back.

I found that 2 people had bought the course but soon took the refund.

1. It would be great if Udemy could add a feedback form for the customers so they could tell the instructor why the refund was taken so that we could improve the course further.

2. My 1st course has about 900 students but is not directly related to the 2nd one therefore don't see the value of marketing it to that set of audience.  Could you suggest how could I build the credibility of the course so that I could get the ball rolling faster? In my opinion, I see that youtube videos would help , any other suggestions ?

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Gauravsoni90 Our refund policy is designed to decrease students’ concerns about buying a course. We’ve found that prospective students are more likely to buy a course if they know that they can refund it if it doesn’t meet their needs.

1. Due to privacy reasons, we cannot disclose why a student requested a refund for a course. Please note, however, that there are a variety of reasons why students request refunds. However, I'll share your suggestions with the team. 

2. There are several ways of improving your course and getting more traffic to your course. Below is a list of the most popular posts in the community on how to promote your course using social media platforms: 

I really hope this helps, building an audience to your course takes time and dedication so don't get discouraged. Consistency is the key!

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors