20 ENROLLMENTS IN A DAY

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

20 ENROLLMENTS IN A DAY

The rising demand for online classes is tremendous due to the pandemic prevailing across nations. The situation is seriously worsening day by day and the learning process of students is like never-ending learning. I am happy to see the sale is coming from numerous students enrolling in courses. I am shocked to see the total number of enrollments for a day to cross 20. The Marketing team is doing a fantastic job and looking for higher sales at the end of the month.

I hope for every Instructor it is going like that. The coming months will help Instructors in boosting their revenue since there is no face to face teaching in classes left. The situation arises lead many to think of online stuff rather being personally attended.  

High time for Instructors to make their course; a challenging one and see the progress of courses by updating the material in a week or two.

Thank You 

#Udemy Marketing #Udemy

CEO
AXE Consultant
3 Replies

Happy to see those numbers

That's great!

@VipinJoshi wrote:

The rising demand for online classes is tremendous due to the pandemic prevailing across nations. The situation is seriously worsening day by day and the learning process of students is like never-ending learning. I am happy to see the sale is coming from numerous students enrolling in courses. I am shocked to see the total number of enrollments for a day to cross 20. The Marketing team is doing a fantastic job and looking for higher sales at the end of the month.

I hope for every Instructor it is going like that. The coming months will help Instructors in boosting their revenue since there is no face to face teaching in classes left. The situation arises lead many to think of online stuff rather being personally attended.  

High time for Instructors to make their course; a challenging one and see the progress of courses by updating the material in a week or two.

Thank You 

#Udemy Marketing #Udemy

Hi there! Thanks for this feedback. I just started with Udemy and literally on day 1! I am feeling optimistic with the information and experience you have shared...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors