Becoming an instructor-partner Udemy, and the strikes received in the past

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Becoming an instructor-partner Udemy, and the strikes received in the past

Hello Everyone!

Recently I have wondering about the relation between becoming an instructor-partner on Udemy and strikes received in the past. How does it look like? When for example in the past I received the content strike 2nd degree for manipulating the reviews ( I regret it & didn't read the Udemy rules well ), and in the future I aim for sure to be a top instructor with that badge does it have any effect on it?

Doesn't it matter? Is it harder to receive it then? Or maybe it is unavailable to be a instructor-partner with those strikes?
Thanks in advance for all answers,

Best Regards

- Krystian Wojtarowicz

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @KrystianWojtarowicz If you have repeated or otherwise egregious violations you may not be eligible for acceptance into the Instructor Partner program. If you are concerned about your standing with Trust and Safety please connect with our policy@udemy.com team.

Eliana 

Udemy Community Moderator

Hello @ElianaC !

What does it mean " If you are concerned about your standing with Trust and Safety ". 
What kind of informations I can get by contacting the team in that case? I was very curious because only 1 time I received the strike, and interested it that affects on becoming the instructor-partner. 

1. Can I receive these kind of informations by contacting policy@udemy.com?

2. You mean that I can ask how me and my profile are perceived after this strike?

Please answer these 2 questions,

Best Regards

-Krystian

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @KrystianWojtarowicz Yes, you can get this information by reaching out to the Trust and Safety team as they will be able to provide more details of your account. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.