Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

First course publish date !

Go to solution

Is there a way to find out:

1. when an instructor published her(his) first course on Udemy ?

and/or

2. the publish date for each course ? 

@Bella @ElianaC  can you help with it?

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
AnupShukla
Community Champion

Go to solution

I was just browsing through the documentation of the 'instructor API', and seems I can find it from there. 

View solution in original post

Rahul Iyer
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @AnupShukla,

Great question. To identify my first course published on Udemy, I go to the Instructor Dashboard and then go to courses. The first course is generally on the last page and the last course on your list. Unfortunately, there is no way that we can find the course launch dates (as far as I know). I used the Udemy Support Chat team and the lady on chat was very helpful to give me the launch dates for all my courses. This was about 2 years ago. After that, I have tracked all the launch dates on a separate excel file.

🙂

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @AnupShukla, thanks for your question!

Rahul is correct here, at the moment, there isn't a way to see your courses' exact publish dates as the platform only shows when courses were last updated, but you are welcome to contact Instructor Support and the team will be able to inform you. 😊

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

4 Replies
AnupShukla
Community Champion

Go to solution

I was just browsing through the documentation of the 'instructor API', and seems I can find it from there. 

Rahul Iyer
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @AnupShukla,

Great question. To identify my first course published on Udemy, I go to the Instructor Dashboard and then go to courses. The first course is generally on the last page and the last course on your list. Unfortunately, there is no way that we can find the course launch dates (as far as I know). I used the Udemy Support Chat team and the lady on chat was very helpful to give me the launch dates for all my courses. This was about 2 years ago. After that, I have tracked all the launch dates on a separate excel file.

🙂

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @AnupShukla, thanks for your question!

Rahul is correct here, at the moment, there isn't a way to see your courses' exact publish dates as the platform only shows when courses were last updated, but you are welcome to contact Instructor Support and the team will be able to inform you. 😊

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

I just look at the date of the very first student enrollment as a rough approximation of the course publication date.

Ron

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors