Got My Udemy Shirt!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got My Udemy Shirt!

Got My Udemy Shirt!Got My Udemy Shirt!

I've never created a course or even a lecture that wasn't a screencast.  Now with my Udemy Shirt on, I can get in front of the camera at least to introduce the lectures.

I wouldn't want to subject the Students to my 'radiant' forehead for too long Smiley Very Happy

Thank you Udemy for all you do and for this awesome upgrade to the platform! Keep up the great work.

- Steve D.

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Steve_Dougherty

Nice shirt.  Now, tell the truth, did you make the top of your head intentionally bright for this picture? 🙂

I've recorded nothing but screencasts for almost 5 years now.  But, I'm going you one better... green screen talking head with a virtual studio.

Check out (still a lot of work to do):

and consider what you want to do.

---Brian

LOL!

Nope! That is my natural glow Smiley Very Happy

That background you have looks pretty good Brian. I'm embarrassed to say I've had the green-screen setup for many years and have never taken them out of the bag.

Maybe now is the time to un-bag and de-wrinkle them.

Best of success on your course.

- Steve D.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Steve_Dougherty

Go for it.  Maybe we can learn what we're doing together.

One of the comments I received on my video is that I'm looking at a script, being held off-camera by my lovely wife (oops), in the lower left away from the camera.  I have a mind like a sieve, so rather than memorize a 2:30 script I purchased a telepompter that that I can shoot through so that I'm looking straight at the camera.

I also need to reduce the contrast on me, move the camera back to incorporate myself into my studio, fix my lighting and reduce the green screen reflection.  But I'm having fun :-).

All the best and keep in touch,

---Brian

Hi;

Great shirt;

Have a nice courses with it.

I wish i have one !

vinod
Trailblazer Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Lucky you! Congratulations.

Mine still is in transit, it says. Stuck in SF.

Screenshot 2019-04-07 at 10.05.54 AM.png

Wrote to the Udemy store twice. Still, no luck Smiley Sad

Vinod.

Hi;

Congrats!

Regards;

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors