Grateful that my resistance bands exercise course is now approved.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grateful that my resistance bands exercise course is now approved.

Go to solution

I just am in love with using resistance bands as a portable fitness tool.  I thought to release a course on the basics of using resistance bands, the first course just got approved, thank you so much Udemy! It's so nice that we can choose what we want to teach.  

Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 8.34.39 PM.png

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @MrThind congratulations on successfully publishing your course! 🎉😊

Your dedication and expertise have now been made accessible to a wider audience, and I'm sure it will be incredibly valuable to those who enroll.

Please let us know if you have any questions about your instructor journey, and we are happy to help!

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Thank you so much Bessy, that's what I love about Udemy, that Udemy connects people from all over the globe, allowing people from all over the world to access and learn from each other.  thank you.

View solution in original post

Go to solution
4 Replies
Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @MrThind congratulations on successfully publishing your course! 🎉😊

Your dedication and expertise have now been made accessible to a wider audience, and I'm sure it will be incredibly valuable to those who enroll.

Please let us know if you have any questions about your instructor journey, and we are happy to help!

Go to solution

Congrats!!   

Go to solution

Thanks Dianne, it is just so amazing, how at first when the course was just created, there were only a few students, and I found the need for patience kind of like when a farmer first puts in the seed in the soil, but I was being impatient and kept checking to see how many students are enrolled, then I just turned the option off to not see how many students are in each of the courses.  

Then, just like when the gardener looks out at their garden to see growth, they feel a sense of satisfaction, I also noticed that the feature to see the students enrolled was turned on and to my surprise, there are many more students than before,  I feel very happy about this thank you Udemy team.  

Go to solution

Thank you so much Bessy, that's what I love about Udemy, that Udemy connects people from all over the globe, allowing people from all over the world to access and learn from each other.  thank you.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.