Great Experience

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great Experience

Hello to all

All I want to say that since joining Udemy it has become a great experience for me as an instructor. It is all great preparing and designing the course, with all the work it takes, the marketing of the course and everything else.

As a Christian Author, knowing that I am able to share my experience here on Udemy is a very great experience.

Although the uptake to my course is still low, but I am receiving various positive feedback by people who are interested in my course. So also that is turning into a great experience.

Well, I wish that all of you will have a great experience at Udemy. It does not matter the number of students enrolled, but what matters most is we share our experience and knowledge to others.

God bless you all and wishing you all the success in your courses.

2 Replies

Thanks for sharing your experience so far, @GeorgeCalle641. We're very happy for you and we wish you the best with your course and the courses to come! Smiley Very Happy

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Thanks a lot Abbie. All your support from Udemy is really appreciated.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors