Happy American Thanksgiving!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy American Thanksgiving!

Hi everyone! It's American Thanksgiving this week, so I wanted to take some time to step away from the sales and share some appreciation.

Screen Shot 2019-11-26 at 10.41.00 AM.png

Thank you for choosing Udemy as a platform to share your knowledge and expertise with the world. Our mission is to change lives through learning, and we could not do it without you  our instructors. With each course you create and each student you teach, you're touching and improving their lives. 

I also want to thank you all for being a part of this community. There is so much knowledge in this community, and it's incredible to see you supporting one another and helping each other be successful as online instructors. We're stronger together.

Whether or not you live in the United States, I hope you have a fantastic Thanksgiving! It's considered a national holiday, so our office will be closed on Thursday and Friday and we'll be slower to respond. Have a great rest of your week, and happy Thanksgiving!

1 Reply
GrahamNicholls
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hey @JocelynH 

Happy Thanksgiving to you and the entire Udemy Team.

Without you all we wouldn't have such an awesome platform and marketplace to share our knowledge with the world so Thank You to you all as well, you certainly have my undying gratitude!

Have a great couple of days off 🙂 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors