How sad some people are🥳

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How sad some people are🥳

I find it really sad how so many create fake accounts to be trolls and give bad reviews to others but what is sadder is that they are allowed to continue to do so even after it has been pointed out by many others before me. Just wanted to let you all know that no matter how bad some behave karma will repay them and that is just the cherry on the cake. You know your courses are great when those supposed to be on your team take the time to do such things 💁🏻‍♀️, so I say thank you for showing us all how not to be🥳. 
love and light keep us bright 🩸🙀

2 Replies

Yes, there are some people who are always negative 🙂 

Well it’s the school that allows fake accounts to give reviews and we know trolls exist and we also know some courses have good reviews and we need to wonder why being honest people so put one and one together and I got it fake troll accounts and why. Lower rating aka less sales... so yeah, lots of interest on putting down what others do to elevate ur own and they are usually pretty arrogant too about their courses 😂. Also it’s easy to block trolls just make everyone give proper feedback instead of just useless stars that don’t explain why they ruined the score especially on free courses. If you want the decision making power then do your job properly or you will end up with only con instructors cause the good ones who care and know how to collaborate will leave if they have not already. Great school otherwise but that is a big problem for honest and good instructors and I have seen it far before I became one.  The more attacks your courses the more you know you created a great one so that is the silver lining in this🥳 but pls if you are going to ruin the work of others at least say why so the others know your review is just bs as the proof always lies in the pudding.

Loyalty and care does both ways in well balanced relationships! So moving forward let’s hope they learn how to control the trolls and have some respect for those who produce content not just those who bring on tons of friends to her positive votes but very few with real feed back displaying more than just stars! 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors