Instructor with a good rating

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instructor with a good rating

I came across an instructor, has a very good instructor rating. I checked his profile to see how well he has been maintaining his rating. Checked the reviews. All fine, no problem. Checked his course previews to see how he presents his courses. The video is poor, the audio is horrible. Got suspicious. Checked reviews of all the courses. I was amazed to see, all the 5-star reviews are with written feedback ( not normal) and all the people giving 5-star ratings are the same on all the courses. What is your thought on this?

5 Replies

Looks like you've found somebody who:

- has a great content, just technically poor or

- he is focused on pretending - very unhappy person.

You can report it to Udemy, but much more important is to focus on what do You want to do for your students - great content, transformation, results...

To Your Success!

If u find someone who has a poor course outline in his Udemy is either he is confused or something is happening to him or her that made him act like that .

There is a saying that say " mistake doesn't make u exposed but rather bring the inner circle in you

I wonder if he's paid for reviewers... or for those courses himself (to review himself).

ScottDuffy
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Send the course to Udemy at policy@udemy.com and ask them to look at the reviews.

AxelRittershaus
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

After reporting that instructor, focus your time on creating great courses 😉

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors