Introduction about Rajam Annapoorani,a new Udemy instructor

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduction about Rajam Annapoorani,a new Udemy instructor

Hello everyone,hope you all doing good in this corona curfew period. My name is Rajam Annapoorani. Basically I am an electronic & communication engineer and as well as a book author too. Because of you people like instructors,i am getting excited to become an instructor. I did bachelor of engineering in electronics and communication.Besides that i also did 10 diplomas. Diploma in human resource management, operation management, computer networking, sociology,solar technology, English literature, leadership management, memory improvement and mindfulness practice, learning and development and thermodynamics. I also did 200 MOOC online Certificate courses. I am an active learner in Udemy too. Recently I wrote a book about solar technology entitled as "Fruitfulness of Solar Technology" and it got published in Amazon platform too. Now iam writing my second book and doing my  master's degree too. And also i want to create an online course and become an instructor. So iam currently seeking cooperation from Udemy. Kindly encourage me.

2 Replies

Hi @Rajam Annapoorani Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Welcome to the community! Here is space for instructors to share their ideas of the course creation process, marketing tips, resources for video recording, and more. Feel free to join any conversation.

This post is very useful. It has a lot of information and tips regarding course creation from other fellow instructors. I hope you find this useful as well!

If you have additional questions, feel free to contact our instructor support team at instructorsupport@udemy.com.

we're glad to have you aboard here!

Fernanda Rivera

Community Moderator

Welcome Rajam and I am wishing you all the best.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors