May Sales

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

May Sales

hello guys,,,,is there any push for may sales?  long time instructors can you please share....i am ready to release a new course...so i was thinking if any good sales for may month..then i will wait for end of this month..so that i can release it before may sales.Thanks

4 Replies

HI;

Congrats;

I checked your courses and i suggest you:

It's better to have a complete course with at least 30 Hrs instead of many courses with 1-3 Hrs duration.

I searched many mobile Dev instructors and i saw that courses with more than 40 Hrs in your field have great sale so you can try that for better result.

Regards;

yes,,i am preparing for this ,,i am going to release a new big course...around 40 hours..

GrahamNicholls
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Yazdani Chowdhury 

As I understand it there are 4 huge sales on Udemy throughout the year and May contains one of those so having a new course out is a great idea. However, I'm not sure waiting until the end of the month is neccesary as it is better to get some sales and reviews on the course to gain some traction before the sale starts.

If it is ready, get it out there 🙂

Good luck with the new course!!

Thanks man

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors