My name is Luis Fernando

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My name is Luis Fernando

Go to solution

Hello to everbody I was wondering if I can do a spiritual Cristian curse, I am a Cristian going to biblical school, i have a degree of nutrition and am doing  fitness instructor course in other platform, but here I do what I love getting knowledgedment about finances thats my thing. I do serveral things I hope one day doing a guitar lesson course, is it possible to do a Cristian Course ?

i everyone! This is Luis, a member of the Udemy Community Team. I'm very excited to be here with you!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @LuisOzunae, yes, you can put your religion course up on Udemy. This page is full of information about teaching on Udemy. Our minimum requirements for a course is that it contains at least 30 minutes of video content contained within at least 5 lectures.

Here are some great resources regarding course creation:

Course Quality Checklist

Teaching Center

Udemy Insights Courses

Wistia Course Creation Compilation

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @LuisOzunae, yes, you can put your religion course up on Udemy. This page is full of information about teaching on Udemy. Our minimum requirements for a course is that it contains at least 30 minutes of video content contained within at least 5 lectures.

Here are some great resources regarding course creation:

Course Quality Checklist

Teaching Center

Udemy Insights Courses

Wistia Course Creation Compilation

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Thank you very much !!

i everyone! This is Luis, a member of the Udemy Community Team. I'm very excited to be here with you!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors