Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChrystieV
Community Manager
Community Manager

REPLAY: AMA with Chen Blatman, Director of SEO Marketing

Hello Hello!

Last week we hosted an AMA with Chen Blatman, Director of SEO Marketing at Udemy and as promised, we are giving you access to the replay!

In this hour-long webinar Chen answers the following questions:

• What are the Udemy SEO considerations that I should be looking at before the course launches?
  • How can I check that my course titles & instructor page are optimized for SEO?
  • Is it possible to rank a new course on 1st page of search results if all other courses on 1st page already have 100’s - 1,000’s of reviews?
  • What can Udemy instructors do to promote their own courses?
  • How has marketing for Udemy instructors changed in the past two years
Let us know which one of Chen's tips you found most helpful in the comments below!
6 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

#teamreplay - thanks for that @ChrystieV 

My take-outs were - keep doing what I am doing. 

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Awesome information. As always, in this journey...You find yourself listening to information you already know and deciding what the priority really is. Marketing on your own can be difficult as was said in this interview...So you have to decide how much of your time you want to create courses and how much you want to build your own audiences outside of Udemy. I say, build a solid portfolio of courses that Udemy starts selling for you, THEN focus on YouTube or whatever audience is most appropiate for your courses.

Cheers.

Does anyone have a transcript of this webinar?

RenataB
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DiegoDavila Here you go! Enjoy! 😀

Obrigado!

best option is seo

what is seo

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors