Thanks for the Coffee Mug

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks for the Coffee Mug

Hi All,

Wishing all the  Community members a Happy New Year Ahead !

Thank you very much Udemy for delivering a Nice Coffee Mug for participating in "End-of-the-year survey" , thought it would be delivered from India office but  later on realized that it's shipped from USA  Inventory and  it took almost a week to receive the same and the waiting  was very exciting as the Coffee Mug carries "Udemy" logo on it, delighted for the token of recognition

Big Thanks to Chrystie Vachon for swift approvals

SanthaRam_0-1673616516428.jpeg

Cheers,

SanthaRam

7 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

We are So glad you received your Udemy mug! We hope you enjoy it! @SanthaRam

Yes Elina, I'm enjoying sipping the Coffee in it, next time for a virtual Coffee session I can bring my coffee with Udemy Mug !!!😊

Nice!

Cheers from my coffee mug to your coffee mug:)

ChrystieV
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's a good looking mug! 😀

RyanJaress
Community Manager
Community Manager

We love to see it! Congrats and thank you for entering the survey! 

Your feedback is paramount to our decision-making for the community! 

I also want to hop in here to say THANK YOU for the gorgeous mug. I am a minimalist so I don't like clutter in my house, and I love having a deep meaning for each item. It's been special to have some coffee in my Udemy mug, as a reminder of the work we are bringing into the world. Thank you Udemy and @ChrystieV for the encouraging gift! IMG_20230117_162628415.jpg

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Wow, your desk looks so beautiful and elegant @RaquelCoelho, thanks for sharing! 🥰

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors