Udemy Community Launch Event Giveaway!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Udemy Community Launch Event Giveaway!

Hey instructors,

We’re happy to finally open the doors to our new community! To celebrate we’re hosting launch events throughout the month of February! For those able to attend the event in San Francisco on Tuesday, Feb 5th and in New York and Mexico City on Thursday, Feb 7th, post a comment below introducing yourself and be entered into a raffle for a swag giveaway!

Can't wait to see you!

15 Replies

Hi all - new forum looking great!

Nothing near where I live, but happy for the new community!

Great job, happy to a part of it! 🙂 Robot Very Happy

Hello everyone,

I like the new look. I'm looking to develop a new course, and this place is definitely going to help out.

Cheers

Hello Community Members,

Having this new community is exciting! Unfortunately, the nearest launch event is 1,117 miles away, so I am unable to attend.

In 2015, I discovered Udemy and began creating my first course with Moboflexity. Sadly, a motor vehicle collision derailed my progress when I sustained a traumatic brain injury. This year, I hope to launch my first course.

I can't wait to work with all of you!

Kushtahn

Moboflexity Instructor

Hello, I'm ReactSchool, I teach modern JavaScript career training! I'd love to be entered in for some sweet Udemy swag. Wish I could join in person, maybe next time. 

Hi, Congrats on the new improved and awesome commnity platform. Look forward to being here!

Any plans to come to Toronto Canada again 🙂

Digital Course Creator - Happy to connect with other instructors

Nice, hopefully there will be one in the Caribbean for me to attend 🙂

That would be one I would go to as well.

I'm really enjoying the gamifcation of the community 

Proud instructor here! 1 1/2 years a teaching online and loving it! Thanks for all the support udemy.

Awesome!!!! This is great! I am attending the New York party. Looking forward to seeing all of you there.

Awesome!!!! This is great! I am attending the New York party. Looking forward to seeing all of you there. I am Raj Gupta and I teach Personal Finance and Wealth Management and Financial Literacy for Professionals Worldwide. I will be launching a few other courses shortly.

I like the new format!

I teach a course on using PowerPoint to create game assets. Hope to have more new courses this year.

Hi All, 

Seeems fresh and new in here. I have a course published in Animate CC. Going great so far!

Best,

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors