What is your #1 goal for June?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is your #1 goal for June?

The start of a new month is a great time to look back at what you achieved last month and plan for the coming month. What is your top goal for June?

7 Replies
GrahamNicholls
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

I have 2 main goals for this month with the top one being to launch my new course....... I hit the Submit for Review button yesterday so I should  complete that one 🙂

My other goal is to go on vacation........... I'm 2 weeks away from that one!!

And as something else exciting....... I'm on the edge of 2 key milestones this month, more about them as and when they arrive.

Love that one of your goals is to go on vacation @GrahamNicholls!

Hope you hit your milestones soon! Which one are they?

GrahamNicholls
Community Champion

My vacation is probably the biggest goal @JocelynH 🙂

I'll let you know about the milestones if and when they happen....... I don't want to get to far ahead of myself!!

SharonRamel
Community Champion

I have just released my latest course. So pushing that big time promo wise on and of Udemy.

Plus I turn 60 in July and am heading away for a two week yoga retreat in Thailand, hopefully internet free to recharge.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Congrats on launching your course @SharonRamel! And happy early birthday 🙂 Have a blast in Thailand!

Be ready to launch by July on 23 days to go.  Excited.  Any advice is appreciated. I have done the testing and finishing up my outline.  

Woot woot! You can do it @ShemekaJone193.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors