cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instructor Tips: Shortcuts for Camtasia

Hi guys, I thought it could be useful to publish a list of shortcuts by keyboard for moving inside the Camtasia different panels, so here it is:

Media Bin is the panel where all files used in your project are showed... to view that you'll use the "B" key in your keyboard

Media Bin =  Keyboard Key: BMedia Bin = Keyboard Key: B

Library panel has all the intros and music... the key to go directly there is the "R"

Library = Key: RLibrary = Key: R

Annotations is the panel with all the objects you can use to make annotations and pointers... the key is "N"

Annotations = key: NAnnotations = key: N

Transitions is the panel with all the transitions you can use in your videos... the key is "T"

Transitions = key: TTransitions = key: T

Behaviors is the panel with all the movements with intros and outros you can give to things in your video... the key is "O"

Behaviours = key: OBehaviours = key: O

Animations is the panel where you can add an animation to your video like scale up or scale down... the key is "A"

Animations = key: AAnimations = key: A

Cursor Effects is the panel with the effect to add to your cursor... the key is "U"

Cursor Effects = key: UCursor Effects = key: U

Voice Narration is the panel where you can add a voice over your video... the key is "V"

Voice Narration = Key: VVoice Narration = Key: V

Audio Effects is the panel where you can add effects to your audio... the key is "D"

Audio Effects = Key: DAudio Effects = Key: D

Visual Effects is the panel where you can add effects to your video (like chroma key)... the key is "X"

Visual Effects = Key: XVisual Effects = Key: X

Interactivity Panel is where you can add quizzes to your video... the key is "I"

Interactivity = Key: IInteractivity = Key: I

Gesture Effects is where you can add effects to your mouse gestures... the key is "G"

Gesture Effects = Key: GGesture Effects = Key: G

As usually if you want to add something to this list or if you want to modify something or simply correct some errors that I could have done (English is not my primary language), you're welcome to do it, just leave a message and I will correct it.
Hope this can help someone to work better and faster!

Ciao

Massimiliano (@MassimilianoAlf

Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎05-09-2022 03:19 AM
Updated by:

Labels (1)