cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

Review Question

Hi, there!

As a newbie, I am learning as much as my students... My course is new and has only 7 students so far and no reviews yet.

The issue: I offered a free coupon to 2 people, one being a family member and one a total stranger who contacted me on my site and was very interested in my course. I wanted to make it possible for him to take it, plus I need students. Of course, I did not ask for any public reviews in exchange for it, that would be wrong. The family member actually won't be leaving a review for sure because I don't want anyone thinking it was fake and not honest (although he truly liked the course).

But the other student I am not related to or even know is really enjoying the course and asked me if he can leave a review, he wants to know if the fact that he got the free coupon would prevent him from doing so. I told him I would check and not to worry about it, the feedback he gave me was so helpful, but he is adamant about the review. Even wants to pay just to be able to review, as he feels it is not fair to get the value for free.

I learned that these coupons are tricky and won't do them again... but I don't regret helping someone out and I am happy they liked it...

Kindly,
Luisa
Who Me Too'd this topic