We’re excited to introduce Ranks to the Udemy community!

2»

Comments

• Just tiny question, I tried to change my picture, but it was replaced with Udemy Logo and I dont know how to changed back?

• What are "kudos?" If they are the same as "likes," why not call them that? If not the same, definitions would be nice.

• Thanks for this again. I have 1 question: What specifically is a "board", as "board view" is one way to get points?

• Bella
    Bella Posts: 3,694 traveler rank

Thank you so much for your feedback @MichaelDeleNwaogu! I appreciate your comments and will be sharing this with the team so we can explore ways to make the community platform navigation more user-friendly. To answer your and @RaquelCoelho's question, 'boards' are the different forums we have in the community, for example, the pages Announcements, First-Time Course Creation, Marketing, Stories, and Milestones, etc.

All you need to do in order to progress in this requirement is to visit these boards, and each time you do, that will count as a 'board view' which will get you closer to achieving the next rank. I hope this helps clear things up!

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

• Bella

Hi @YasserHawar_71, I'm sorry that your profile picture has automatically changed to Udemy's logo, that's certainly not expected, the logo is usually added for members without a profile picture. I'll be investigating this for a solution and will keep you posted. In the meantime, could you please try to manually change your profile picture and see if that works? Thanks!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

• Bella

Hi @RobertBrown028 that's correct, 'kudos' is the same as 'likes'. I agree that this is not very intuitive at the moment, so I'll be sharing your feedback with our team. Thank you so much!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

• Hey @Bella
    thank you, more grease to your elbow.

Thank you.

• Hey @RaquelCoelho I find them easy

to locate and access at last by going

through the dropdown menu at the top

of the home page, as you can see it here

in the diagram bellow:

IMG_20230127_001855.jpg

• Thank you @Bella
    for replying me, I tried to do it manually but it is still not working.

• I am new here and I am already getting excited over the event here. Thanks for this opportunity.