How to complete "AFFIDAVIT_OF_RIGHTS_FORM_2023".

I am looking for help on how to complete the "Identify all courses and other content you have uploaded to the Udemy platform (URLs)" part, what do I put in this space?

Comments

• ElianaC
    ElianaC Posts: 5,356 Udemy rank

@GetTass please reach out to policy@udemy.com with any questions about the verification process.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator

• Hello Sir, I can see that you already submit Udemy affidavit of rights form, can you please help me to fill up my form, actually I wanna know how you sing in this form. Which app you use to edit the form. Can you please help me, thank you.

• Hi ElianaC,

I wrote to the policy@udemy.com. they are not helpful.

They replied back with:

It is important to us that instructors posting courses on Udemy respect applicable laws and the intellectual property of others. When instructors post courses on our marketplace, they make the promise that they have the necessary authorization or rights to use all the content contained in their courses.

This process is initiated in order to verify that an instructor is aware of their obligations, and ask that they confirm that they possess the necessary rights to the courses they wish to publish or have published in the past.

This verification may be initiated for a variety of reasons. If you have any doubt or concern about the legality of the content in your course, you may wish to consult with an attorney.

If you are unable to complete the process by the deadline indicated, your course or account may be disabled. Thank you for your cooperation.

• Hi GetTass,

Did you fill the "AFFIDAVIT_OF_RIGHTS_FORM_2023".?

It would be great if you share with us what happened. because I am also going through the same thing.

Thanks,

Ammar

• @ElianaC
    wrote:

@GetTass
    please reach out to policy@udemy.com with any questions about the verification process.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator LockSmith West Holly Wood

Thanks for this solution.It also help me.

• I am from Pakistan. They asked me to sign an affidavit? Do they ask affidavit from every instructor or are strict for South Asians?

• ElianaC
    ElianaC Posts: 5,356 Udemy rank

Hi @memoona Thanks for your questions! The identity verification process is required for every premium instructor. You can learn more about this.

I hope this helps!