Teaching Course - Options for Student Test Results

Hello! I use Udemy Business and have created a number of courses for our organization (ie, as a Teacher role). I wanted to confirm if my students had completed a Quiz at the end of the course, but haven't figured out a way to view if/where this information is recorded. I am interested at-minimum in knowing the score someone received on the quiz.

I was able to find this article, which talks about Practice tests, which I am uncertain is used in the same context as Quizzes:

https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/231954647-Practice-Tests-Frequently-Asked-Questions#:~:text=answers%20and%20score%3F-,No.,their%20answers%20and%20final%20score.

Can anyone here provide me some feedback with if this is possible and if-so how I can create a quiz/test for which I can review a student's score?

Comments

• MarinaT
    MarinaT Posts: 1,968 Udemy rank

Hi @macrospect,

Thank you so much for your post, and I apologize for the delayed response. I hope your week is off to a great start!

To address your question: We don’t offer insights for quizzes, and the same applies to practice tests, as you correctly mentioned.

If you’re looking to track individual learners’ progress, you might consider adding assignments to your course. However, please keep in mind that this may involve additional effort, as students often expect feedback on their completed assignments.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have additional questions.

• Hi Marina, understood - thanks for the feedback and I'll definitely consider the option of assignments!