Is there any option I can download my own course for free?

I would love to download my own course in udemy because I swtiched computer and I lost all video course and material and I would love to have it back. I don't have the download option available

Comments

• ElianaC
    ElianaC Posts: 5,387 Udemy rank

Hi @ClaudioJinsking. Thanks for your question! You will need to follow these steps here:

To make a course video downloadable to your computer and for your learners, please follow these steps:

1. Navigate to your course’s Curriculum page (Learn how).

2.  Click on the applicable video lecture.

3. Toggle Downloadable to on.

Once you have done this, you can try again to download the lecture you want. If you present any issues, please feel free to submit a report to the Instructor Support team. To contact the team, please open the help center article here and click “Contact Us” on the right.

I hope this helps

• It's already like this and this cannot be downloadable.

• It's says not all courses can be downloaded.

• ElianaC
    ElianaC Posts: 5,387 Udemy rank

@ClaudioJinsking. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please send the report to the Instructor's Support. To contact the team, please open the help center article here and click “Contact Us” on the right.

• Of course you now know this, but rule #1 is backup and then backup the backup to the cloud and to a network attached storage, then backup some more. Redundancy is security!

• @LawrenceMMiller, of course and I totally agree with you, I was a newbie at that time. Thanks god is just one course