How to reach the people for a first time instructor

I have recently created a profile as instructor in Udemy with an aim to reach people all over the world to provide the teaching in Finance & Accounting along with Taxation. Please guide me how to attract the people who are in need of my course.

Comments

• @CA_DP_2023 based on my experience, udemy will promote my course, I don't do anything, just make the course and let udemy do the work, but after a few months I created a social media account for my content, and it did attract some people and give some additional sales.

• Bessy
    Bessy Posts: 868 Udemy rank

Hi @CA_DP_2023 I’m glad to hear that you're interested in creating an Udemy course!

Before you start creating the course, I highly recommend that you check our Marketplace Insights tool to ensure that there is a demand for Finance & Accounting along with Taxation among our learners.

Marketplace Insights provides data on the popularity of specific topics, the competition level, and the potential audience size. This information can help you determine if there is a viable market for your course and how to position it for success.

Thank you @RisdanKristori24 for jumping it 😊

Best of luck!