I am currently in a bit of trouble and need help. When I was uploading my course, I couldn't upload

Hello everyone, I am a new instructor. I am currently in a bit of trouble and need help. When I was uploading my course, I couldn't upload the course syllabus. I don't know why. I have filled in all the titles. The videos have also been uploaded. After checking, there seems to be no problem with the content. Everything looks fine. However, the course syllabus always shows that it is not working properly. I can't submit it. As a result, the entire course can't be published. Please help. Thank you.

Answers

• Bessy
    Bessy Posts: 883 Udemy rank

Happy Thursday! I apologize for any trouble this may have caused.

Are you referring to not being able to submit the course because the system shows a message that you have not completed all the requirements for your course?

If you are referring to this, please check that all lectures have video content, sometimes instructors don’t add video content but PDFs or any other downloadable files, if this is your case, you can add these files as resources on the lectures that already have video content, and then submit the course for review.

Check more information about this process here.

If you are still having issues, you can contact our Instructor Support team for further review, you can do so by clicking on the "Contact Us" option in any of the articles shared above.

Best regards,

• 極簡主義的劉少
    edited 2:07PM

yes, Thank you. I have checked it several times. I have uploaded videos for each lecture. I have also tried several different browsers, but I still can't submit it. The course syllabus section always shows that it can't be ticked and doesn't work. Thank you. My account name is Liu Shao, and my email is (E-Mail removed by moderator) Thank you for helping me.

• MarinaT
    MarinaT Posts: 1,997 Udemy rank

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out again, and I'm sorry to hear you're still having trouble uploading your video lectures. Since you weren't able to open a support ticket, could you please email our support team directly at instructorsupport@udemy.com? They'll investigate the issue and provide troubleshooting steps to help get things sorted.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation, and we’re hopeful this will be resolved quickly so you can continue with your course creation.