Long time for review process

Hello, It's been more than 6 days that I published my First course for review but I haven't got any feedback yet. Can someone please tell me how much time will udemy take to review and publish the course of new Instructors.

Comments

• @Sandesh_Laddha
    This is what the situation of many nowadays. Looks like the review team got too many review request in the recent times. Are you counting the business days or all the days?

• Well, I'm counting all the days, but still, it's 4 business days.

• We are the same timescale and it's my 4th business day too for review and publish. I'm so hoping I will wake up tomorrow and all is done.

• @Anonymous
    My course has been approved a few hours back and it is live now. It took 5 business days for the approval

• Congratulations! That's good to hear. I'm fearful of mine, as if it's not approved tomorrow I lose another 2 days over the weekend. So I am praying it goes through ok. Pleased to hear you got yours through now.

@astroengineer
    wrote:

@Anonymous
    My course has been approved a few hours back and it is live now. It took 5 business days for the approval

• Hi @Anonymous
    did you get your course published i.e. in 5 Business days?

• Yes thank you. It happened on the 5th business day. It was a relief it happened before the weekend!

• Abdennour
    Abdennour Posts: 2 researcher rank

You are lucky !

My 2nd course (not the first) took 10 days and i am still waiting.

It required 3 submissions+2 tickets to understand at the end that the reviewer means "Bonus Lecture" instead of "Bonus Lecture XYZ".
    And after the last fix, I am now waiting since 3 days.
  • Thanks for answering this question. I too had the same question after submitting my first course today. Soooo I guess I will work on the 2nd one with God's help. LOL

• My 1st course launched today. Only 2 days taken to review the course.