Introduce Yourself!

Hi there!

Welcome aboard, our community is excited to have you here! We'd love to get to know you better, so here's a place for you to introduce yourself (if you’d like) and meet other members as they join.

Some questions you may answer to get your thoughts flowing:

• Who are you?
  • Where are you from?
  • What is your teaching area?
  • Why did you join the Instructor Community?
  • Tell us a fun fact about yourself!

Good to know:

Cheers!

Comments

• Hi, I'm new to this community, from 7-5-2022. I am just excited to be in this elite community, to learn more, to teach as an instructor on Udemy platform. Thank you all.

• MiggyRod
    MiggyRod Posts: 5 researcher rank

Hey Terry! Cool song and I'm not sure it matters how old you are as long as you don't let your dream die inside you. Keep sharing that gift every opportunity you get.

• MiggyRod

Sachie, how awesome that you're trilingual! I wish I had the gift of retaining multiple languages. I'm bilingual (English & Spanish) and in spite of my attempts to learn other languages (French & Portuguese) I didn't have much luck. LOL! I hope you find the community you're searching for.

• MiggyRod

Your fun fact made me LOL!

• Bella
    Bella Posts: 3,694 traveler rank

Hi Miggy! I love that you will be teaching and sharing tools for women's empowerment and personal development! I am personally interested in this subject and would absolutely love to check out your course once you publish it.

If you need any tips or help from the community, feel free to start your own post anytime!

• Hello All,

I am Vishnu Subramanian, from Texas, US.
    My teaching area is Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Enterprise Resource Planning(ERP).
    I joined the instructor community to communicate with fellow instructors. And find out how to improve my course delivery and help others as well.

I like outdoors, nature, sports (Cricket, Tennis)

Happy to be part of the community.

Regards,

Vish

• tcmartin24
    tcmartin24 Posts: 4 researcher rank

Wow! Egyptian Holistic Healing. That sounds really interesting!

• Hi everyone

I am excited to be here, and so far I enjoy all the experiences @Udemy.

My name is Miki and I currently live in Tokyo Japan. I teach English and Japanese, but I also have a history of working in a couple of multi-national companies. After I quit my previous job for many reasons, I went back to school and started teaching.

I joined the community because I want to learn from everyone and share experiences, too

I love to learn foreign languages. I have studied English French, German, Chinese, and currently studying Spanish - and I have to note that I met a wonderful Spanish teacher @ Udemy!

But so far I am successful only in English

I enjoy doing yoga and playing the piano. I also love traveling and have been to 30 countries so far. I lived in Malaysia and Singapore.

Thank you for reading and good to know you everyone.

• Marhaba

My first course has been published today and I'm so happy to be one of this great community.

My name is Soha Jawabreh, I'm Jordanian living in United Arab Emirates. Working mom and have 3 daughters.

I give courses in cooking and cookies baking and my professional area is Project Management, Strategy, Continuous Improvement, Innovation and Creativity and management in general.

I joined the Instructor Community to get the support and help from other members since this is my first time to post and publish an online course and I'm so excited to continue in this field.

I like decoration and interior design, shopping for sure and cooking

Thanks in advance for all of you for supporting and helping me.

Regards,

Soha

• Hello Soha Jawabreh,

Welcome to the community, and congratulations on your first course; I wish you much success.

Sincerely,
    Jilson

• Teaguy101
    Teaguy101 Posts: 25 traveler rank

Cool!

• Teaguy101
    Teaguy101 Posts: 25 traveler rank

Bruh im 12 too and im learning Japanese

And rock/heavy metal is the BEST mudic

And i do a bit of python coding

My aunt is from brazil

Really cool stuff