Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*Coffee Chat Invite* Let’s network about Learning Design on June 16th

RyanJaress
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Instructors! 

It’s now June and we have a new theme for you all, Learning Design! Each instructor has their own methods for designing their courses and we want to hear about your experiences. We’d love for you to stop by our coffee chat and network with fellow instructors while sharing your experience on designing your learning experience!

What is a virtual coffee chat? 

The community virtual coffee chats are hour-long informal networking sessions held via Zoom. During these sessions, you’ll have the opportunity to network with and get to know other Udemy instructors worldwide.

How does it work?

June’s theme is learning design, so for the first 30 minutes, we will discuss various questions and scenarios about how you go through the process of designing your learning experience for your students. Then we will open the floor for some questions you may have for other instructors regarding your audio/video expertise.

How do I sign up?

Glad you asked! You can sign up for the coffee chat here!

We look forward to seeing you on Friday, June 16th at 9:30am PT! 

*We understand that this time may not be ideal for all time zones, however, we will change the times of the coffee chat each month to accommodate different locations.

11 Comments
peter_dalmaris
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Excellent topic.  Time is a bit of a problem, but I'll try to make it.

StephenRayward
Observer
Observer

I am in Australia so time is a killer.  Happy to attend if there is a session at a different time.

Ahmed_Jendoubi
Researcher
Researcher

Thank you Ryan @RyanJaress 
You have, again, chosen a good topic for a Webinar session, I look forward to attending it.

Best regards,

Marious
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Will be there!

PriyanjayGo927
Observer
Observer

Excellent!, i am in

Brendo
Traveler Traveler
Traveler

Yep, as an Australian, that makes it 2.30 am for me.  But I am very keen to attend similar get-togethers. 🙂

Elozona123
Rookie
Rookie

It would really be a wonderful experience --cant just wait for it

SilWright
Trailblazer Trailblazer
Trailblazer

I would love to share my approach to learning design/course creation, however the time of this event is 2am for me so I am going to have to pass. 

Seunzone
Rookie
Rookie

It'd be great if the monthly hangout came as an email. I missed this month's hangout and don't want to miss upcoming events. 

VanessaVivi260
Researcher
Researcher

My plan was to attend this Coffee Chat session, but due to circumstances, it was not possible.

Is there a recording available??

AITCD
Mentor Mentor
Mentor

Thank you