Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

June Community Highlights

ChrystieV
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Instructors!

Cheers to a new month & new goals! We made it through the first half of 2021! We wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for being a part of our community and sharing your experiences & helping new instructors become published instructors!

June's Top Community Contributors:

community-june.jpg

A special shoutout to our featured community contributors during the month of June! @AmeliaKhouri , @Monica2021 & @RandyMinder

June Community highlights

We loved seeing the way the community rallied around Instructor Amelia’s questions and helped her out with some solid advice in this thread & again in this one! It’s clear that our community loves to help each other out.

In June, you gave us a lot of feedback on certification standards, shared your June sales data & told us about the single best thing you’ve done for your business.

We've got some new programs coming your way in July & August and can't wait to share those with you really soon.

Please note: Some discussions are only available to published instructors

Need Udemy’s help? Here’s your guide for How to Reach Udemy's Support Teams

1 Comment
Monica2021
Storyteller Storyteller
Storyteller

Thanks ChrystieV for featuring me for the month of June.

Thanks to Udemy for giving me the opportunity to showcase my skills as an Online Tutor and an Online Course Creator, to assist persons who need what I have to offer them.  So far I have enjoyed being a part of this wonderful team.

To my Community Members, I must say that I do enjoy every moment with yourall. It's just like we are one big family working together with one aim and goal.

Congrats to AmeliaKhouri and RandyMinder

All the Best to all of our Instructors. Let us be motivated to keep going and never give up.