cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meet your new community moderator, Bella

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! My name is Bella and I am your new Community Moderator.

I have been working with Social Media Management for 7 years. I myself was a student at Udemy before I joined the team and I've learned so much from my instructors so I’m really excited to meet an entire community of inspiring and dedicated instructors who have been working tirelessly to help Udemy change lives through learning.

My main goals here are to make sure that all your questions and concerns are properly addressed, delivering great service, quality, and empathy in all of our communication.

I’m really looking forward to hearing your ideas on how we can achieve those goals. I’m also interested to hear what your goals are! So given everything I’ve just said, let me ask you:

What are your goals for this year? Let me know in the comments, I’d love to hear from each one of you.

See you soon!

15 Comments
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Bella - welcome to Udemy. My goals for this year are to bring a new wonder filled course to life (I pioneered teaching shamanism online globally here on Udemy). I release one to two courses per year. It always takes time as I have an expectant tribe who enjoy my offerings! That nagging fear of is it good enough.... will they get it. Keeps me on my toes....
Looking forward to seeing a positive vibe return to the forum. 
Plus like many instructors I am secretly hoping that as the virus subsides we may hear news that UdemyLive will return for either 2022 or 2023. The way time flies that doesn’t seem far away.

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SharonRamel, Thank you for your warm welcome. Congratulations on being a pioneer in your area of expertise here at Udemy. It's amazing to hear you have plans to create a new course soon and how you're eager to provide students with high-quality courses and compelling learning experiences. I completely understand your feeling of doubt, but remember that you have so many people already who are loving your courses and are always keen to learn more from you! 

We are excited about our new goals for the Community and seeing the instructor's enthusiasm motivates us more.

I too hope the global situation surrounding COVID improves soon. But for now, I hope your new course goes well!  

Muslim Helalee
Storyteller Storyteller
Storyteller

@Bella Welcome

I am excited to see a new community moderator. I am sure you will do great. 

To me the instructor community is an invaluable resource as I come from a very poor country resource wise. I rely heavily on community guidance for creating my courses. I do appreciate Udemy keeping the community alive all the times. 

Welcome aboard

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Muslim Helalee, thank you for welcoming me.

I have a deep understanding of my responsibility in bringing important and relevant information to you, instructors and I will do my best to help keep our community even more alive!

Thor
Community Champion

Welcome @Bella, we are glad to have you here. 
I look forward to a more engaged community and moderators are a big part of that. 

My goals are to grow my course offerings, grow my team, automate and streamline more of my processes, take myself out of things that does not have to be done by me, and that is about the rest of the year there 🙂

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you very much @Thor, and I totally agree with you.

It is really beneficial, as you grow your courses, to be able to take a step back from some things and get a well-deserved rest. I'm rooting for you to reach all your goals by the end of the year.

Thanks for sharing!

GuilhermeMP
Community Champion

Hello Bella, nice to meet you

My goal is to have 15 courses launched until the end of the year

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Nice to meet you too @GuilhermeMP

That sounds like a great plan! I hope to see you launching more courses soon and I'm wishing you success with all of them. 

AvelaMngcwe781
Observer
Observer

Hi @Bella Bella, nice to meet you

I'm very excited to be the one of this home my plan is to launch more courses and bring more student especial in my country. so i will also need more of your help to be able to reach my goal.

MenchieCo176
Researcher
Researcher

Hi @Bella Good evening, I'm came from philippines, new community here, I have more question about Udemy, and my goal is to be entrepreneur, I'm so glad to meet you here. I have no words to say it, but thank you to knowing about you here. 

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AvelaMngcwe781, nice to meet you too! Happy to hear that you are planning to create more courses and reach more students from your country, I am sure it will be an excellent addition to our platform. You can count on us to help you succeed - feel free to use our community and post any questions you may have! 

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MenchieCo176, welcome, happy to have you join the instructor community! Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have on our forums - we'd be happy to help. Thank you for choosing Udemy to spread your knowledge, I wish you the best with your courses. 

Maram_Shtaya
Storyteller Storyteller
Storyteller

Welcome for you @Bella!!

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the warm welcome, @Maram_Shtaya, I appreciate it! 🙂

VanessaVivi260
Researcher
Researcher

Bella

Thank you that you always assist us as students.

I have a problem and do not know how to solve it:

Students on my course of which the link is Udemy.com/course/invest-in-your-future

told me that there is no place for them to give their reviews.  At the end of the course, it just says Congratulations on finishing the course.

But others to see the place to review.  How do I solve this problem?  Will be very glad if you can help me with this.  Thank you.  Vanessa