Student interaction with each other

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student interaction with each other

I would like to create a community within my course so that the students and I can communicate with each other in forum like discussions. Is that possible?

2 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @LucindaSage942, awesome idea! A student community is a great way to connect your learners. At this time, it is not possible to create a student community directly on Udemy, but I recommend taking a look at this article to see all the different ways you can engage with your learners on the platform.

We also have this post where we asked instructors if they had a student community, I think this is the perfect resource for you! Many instructors have shared where they host their communities, how they manage them, best practices, and more. 

I hope this helps!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Bella, Thanks for answering my question. I'm used to teaching college where the online component has a "forum" section. I'll check out the videos. I'm still in the "test student" stage but I want to get this worked out before I have paying students. Lucinda

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors