No Udemy Sales

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Udemy Sales

Hi

Is it just me or it seems like this month there are almost no Udemy sales/discounts? I’m used to sales appearing every 2-3 days but now it seems like that is not the case. Maybe it;s just my imagination.

Ron

3 Replies

Hi @RonErez - Udemy generally runs sales every Tuesday, Wednesday and sometimes Thursday. However, the "quality" of these sales often leaves much to be desired. Sometimes I have tons of sales when a Udemy promotion is running. Other times sales are not so great. Overall I think this is consistent with Udemy gradually deemphasizing the market place.

Actually a 9 day sale began a little after I posted this question so hopefully students will purchase the courses in this 9 day period.

Hey @RonErez !

The sales depend on a lot of factors.

Firstly, at the weekend they are often the lowest in comparison to the entire week. Also when Udemy runs a promotion, we can notice a slight decrease in the sales.

What I recommend is to be patient. Probably when you don't have any sales other instructors also are struggling with this problem.

Let me know if it is helpful!

Best Regards,

-Krystian

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!