No Udemy Sales

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Udemy Sales

Hi

Is it just me or it seems like this month there are almost no Udemy sales/discounts? I’m used to sales appearing every 2-3 days but now it seems like that is not the case. Maybe it;s just my imagination.

Ron

3 Replies

Hi @RonErez - Udemy generally runs sales every Tuesday, Wednesday and sometimes Thursday. However, the "quality" of these sales often leaves much to be desired. Sometimes I have tons of sales when a Udemy promotion is running. Other times sales are not so great. Overall I think this is consistent with Udemy gradually deemphasizing the market place.

Actually a 9 day sale began a little after I posted this question so hopefully students will purchase the courses in this 9 day period.

Hey @RonErez !

The sales depend on a lot of factors.

Firstly, at the weekend they are often the lowest in comparison to the entire week. Also when Udemy runs a promotion, we can notice a slight decrease in the sales.

What I recommend is to be patient. Probably when you don't have any sales other instructors also are struggling with this problem.

Let me know if it is helpful!

Best Regards,

-Krystian

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors