Welcome everybody

Welcome everyone Instructors on Udemy. I'm instructor from Poland. And I prepare my course in polish language. But in future this courses will be able in english language. I promise :)

Best regards

Szymon Owedyk

Comments

• Thor
    Thor Posts: 2,316 rolemodel rank

Welcome and Polish sounds like a good idea.

• Hello Szymon:) I'm Ola also from Poland. I am mindfulness coach and just started working on my new courses online and introducing my offline clients into Udemy website. I am interested in your courses how to properly kick off and improve my online business. Thank you for your sharing. Have a nice day! Pozdrawiam:) Ola Mason

• Hi. I think the most important thing is to ensure the high quality of the course from the very beginning. This can mean that when we share a course with someone for free, such a person will be happy to complete it and leave a positive opinion. And this is a good start for a course to be promoted by UDEMY and then great

These are my 3 tips for creating an online course that I try not to forget:
    Research the market, i.e. accurately assess what topic is worth doing a course on. Udemy's Market Insights tool helps me with this. Once I have a topic for a course that turns out to be perfect for others, I assess how much more I need to learn to be an expert in a given topic.

I plan a short introduction, beginning and development of the course. Based on the knowledge gained, books and courses, I determine what should appear inside the course. To begin with, I just create a short table of contents. It is only during the creation of the course that it is expanded

I get up at 6 am and start working on the course. Thanks to this routine, it is easier for me to maintain self-discipline, there is peace and quiet. This is how I push the course forward every day until. I can finally publish it.

There are even more steps to create courses, but I found these to be the most important