Has a Great Visit to the Udemy HQ in San Francisco today :)

Today, I got a chance to visit some Udemy folks in the San Francisco HQ today.

It was great to be able to spend some time with some great team members on the Udemy team and to catch up with them in person again.

The last time I had a chance to visit the HQ was back in 2018 when they held the Udemy Live 2018 Event in San Francisco, and it is amazing how much larger Udemy is today in terms of size, scale, and personnel than it was back then (6 years ago).

I am glad to see that a lot of the same friendly faces still work there, and the expansion of the team as they continue to build new products (like the hands-on Labs for Udemy Pro) and the expansion of their marketing and subscription efforts provides me with a lot of hope for the future continued success of the platform at large for all of us as instructors.

I couldn't resist getting a picture taken while at the offices, because you know, "no pics means it didn't happen".

Good luck to all my fellow Udemy instructors out there, keep on creating great content for all of our students on the platform!

(Picture from left to right: Jamario Kelly [Dion Training Instructor], Jason Dion [Dion Training Lead Instructor], Janet [Product Manager for Udemy Pro Labs], Matt [Udemy Business Curation Team])

Thanks for having us out there today,
Jason Dion
Founder and Lead Instructor, Dion Training Solutions

Udemy_Visit_Dion.png

Comments