Introduction

Hi everyone,

I’m Christine Staple Ebanks, and I’m excited to be here as a new instructor on Udemy! I’m originally from Jamaica but currently living in the United States. I wear a lot of hats in my life—author, parent, professional advocate for individuals with disabilities, workshop creator, and presenter/speaker—but at the heart of everything I do is a genuine desire to make a difference.

I’m launching my first Udemy course, “Lose the Fear: Speaking Up with Confidence for Your Special Needs Child.” It’s based on my book of the same name, and it’s truly the guide I wish I had when I was starting as a parent navigating the world of advocacy. I created it to help other parents and caregivers build the confidence to effectively advocate for their children, a skill that’s crucial but often overwhelming.

I'm thrilled to be part of this community and look forward to the learning journey ahead. I'm eager to learn from all of you and evolve as a Udemy instructor.

Comments

• ElianaC
    ElianaC Posts: 5,387 Udemy rank

Hi @cstapleebanks We are happy to have you in the community! I hope you can learn from every instructor who started their journey the same way you did. Please feel free to explore any topics of interest in the community.