Comments

• I love Canva and Screenflow x

• ovick_art
    ovick_art Posts: 10 researcher rank

I’m late

but I enjoyed everything I have seen here 🥰

• Bella
    Bella Posts: 3,694 traveler rank

That's great @ovick_art, we appreciate your feedback! We're excited to get to know you better.

• Is there a way I can talk to you privately ?

• Meta
    Meta Posts: 20 trailblazer rank

Hi, certainly. What is it regarding of specifically. You may email me direct.

• Yes , text me at 828-371-5586 and leave a number and I'll call you back. Or we can text, however you wish to do it. Thanks

Dr. Troy Walls

• thank you so much this is a great start.

• This is amazing, thank you! I’m using a handful of these but it’s great to have some more!

I have one to add - I’ve found a free app that can be used as a autocue for the iPhone. There are loads, but many are paid. This is called ‘Video Teleprompter 3’. The app is red and black and is in the App Store for iPhone. You can pay to upgrade if you want more features, and it’s reasonably priced compared to a few others I found, but you don’t have to.

• Thank you for this - I will definitely look into Video Teleprompter because I don’t always have multiple screens to work from when I travel and record!

• You’re welcome! I’ve tested it out recently both with my phone in landscape and portrait mode and it works well with both. You can adjust the text to get it just right so it doesn’t look like you’re reading anything!

• Awesome, thank you very much!

• Thanks @MassimilianoAlf
    for a job well done, your list will help many of us Udemy instructors.
    Best Regards

• Thanks for sharing!

And here is something from me - FREE App to take VIDEOS of your screen - BANDICAM.

• Sources for Udemy Instructors

I can provide some general sources that might be helpful:

Udemy's Instructor Help Center: This is a valuable resource for Udemy instructors to get started, access FAQs, learn how to create courses, and optimize their courses for success.

Udemy Insights Blog: This is a blog by Udemy for Business that provides useful information for Udemy instructors. It includes tips on course creation, marketing, and best practices for engaging learners.

Udemy's YouTube Channel: This is an official YouTube channel that contains video tutorials, interviews with successful Udemy instructors, and other useful content to help instructors improve their courses.

Udemy's Teach Hub: This is a Facebook group for Udemy instructors to connect with one another, share tips, and ask questions.

Udemy Studio: This is a podcast that features interviews with successful Udemy instructors, as well as insights and tips for creating and marketing courses.

Udemy's Instructor Community: This is a community forum for Udemy instructors to connect with one another, share resources, and ask questions.

Teachable: This is a platform for creating and selling online courses. Although it's not affiliated with Udemy, Teachable provides useful information on course creation, marketing, and best practices.

Remember to check Udemy's policies and guidelines and make sure that any sources you use align with their rules and regulations.

• @KhuramShahz275
    How about sharing your own thoughts? We all know ChatGPT.

• Thanks, this is useful

• I didn’t know Udemy had a YouTube account, that’s really helpful thank you!

• I've just started my journey - thank you for sharing. It makes life easier

• Best post ever

• I have never used Bonus lectures.

Thank you for the list @MassimilianoAlf

Best Yan

• thanks

• So many tips, which ones easily functional?

• XiaoqiZhao
    XiaoqiZhao Posts: 9 researcher rank

Thanks greatly