Quality Review Process: notice on wait times

Comments

• Hi im having trouble submitting my verification video via email. Is there any alternative or suggestions please and thank you x

• @TapuTElia173
    If the size of the video is the issue, you may try to upload to Google Drive and share the link to Trust & Safety team

@TapuTElia173
    wrote:

Hi im having trouble submitting my verification video via email. Is there any alternative or suggestions please and thank you x

• al5aa9
    al5aa9 Posts: 2 researcher rank

Technical support correspondence does not work
    I have a course that has more than 5 days and has not been reviewed
    Please note that I am working with a good level of professionalism
    Thank you and appreciate your cooperation
    I appreciate the current exceptional situation

• Mark61
    Mark61 Posts: 3 researcher rank

Hi @Abbie

While I appreciate your response and suggestions for using the extended wait times, since yesterday I have been unable to access my curriculum page and so now can't upload anything. It just keeps coming up.
    "There was an error fetching content from the server. This may be the result of a bad network connection. Please reload the page at your earliest convenience."
    when I try to start a new course it allows me to pick a name and category but then gives the same message and will go no further. All of the other pages on your site are opening without issue so the problem is not on my end.

Do have any idea when this issue will be resolved?

is my already uploaded content safe or is it all gone?

regards, Mark

• Abbie
    Abbie Posts: 3,191 traveler rank

Hey @Mark61
    , that sounds odd. We haven't seen any reports about this being a global issue. Please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com for the team to troubleshoot further.

• Thank you for the update!

For others - I completed and submitted my course on April 11 (Saturday) and it was approved today, April 16. That's 4 business days to approval. That's pretty good considering their increased workload of 70%.

We appreciate your work.

• Hi! @AaronLinsda458

I hope that you are very well. Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

Congratulations for your completed and submitted course!!! Go ahead!!! Thanks!!! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

• Thank you, Kazi Harun-or-Rashid!

• Hi! @AaronLinsda458

Congratulations for your like and mention!!! God bless you!!! Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!! Thanks!!! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

• JM30
    JM30 Posts: 40 traveler rank

@Mark61
    you will be verified sir. Publishing for the 1st time is so frustrating and takes long time. But you will get there I promise you. Udemy 'll not disappoint you. I took 9 months to complete my course n get it reviewed because everything was new to me n frustrating. But finally they reviewed my course n told me where to fix common mistakes. I m about to publish very soon.

• JM30
    JM30 Posts: 40 traveler rank

You can show published instructors your work they will guide u with the experience they have so you can continue recording while waiting for ur test video

• Hi Abbie-

I am creating a course and just watched the Quality Standards for the title of my course. I'm wondering if I can edit the title of my course? In the manage/edit course tab I'm not finding that capability. Should I create a new course to make the title more effective?

Thanks-

Marilee

• For my course 4 days time has been taken for review. I submitted my course on 13th April and course was approved on 17th April.

• ElianaC
    ElianaC Posts: 5,344 Udemy rank

Hi @MarileeNiel451
    , you can change the course title by following these steps mentioned in this article https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/229605388-Change-the-Title-of-a-Course

• I've submited my course at 16 April, and until today still not approved, My clients are awaiting for it...please udemy support...take alook

• Hi! @Dribrahimm

I hope that you are very well. Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

Congratulations for your course!!! You may be perfected able to considered how the possibility that discussing with each other for responding to your course by helps and supports from Udemy Community. Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!! Thanks!!! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

• Hi everyone,

What are the longest wait times people are seeing at the moment on course review? I saw a 7 business day wait time on test video and am still waiting on course review and it's just gone past 5 business days as of this morning.

My course says "in review", however, I'm not sure if this reflects anything more than that I've submitted it for review (this is my first course).

Of course, I understand this is a busy time for everyone - eager to get my Coronavirus-centred course out there. Thank you for the update, @Abbie

• Hi everyone

My course is been under review for more then 5 days

what happened

• ElianaC
    ElianaC Posts: 5,344 Udemy rank

Hi @MariaDuclon716
    There has been a recent spike in course reviews currently leading to longer waiting times, but once as you request is next you'll get a reply from the team. We shared this as an announcement in the community You can check it out here.

• LaxmiKant
    LaxmiKant Posts: 16 traveler rank

I am waiting since last 8 days. Hopefully mine will be reviewed soon.

@MariaDuclon716
    wrote:

Hi everyone

My course is been under review for more then 5 days

what happened

• TY for the update. Please ignore my email inquiry for my video that was emailed last Friday, april 17.

• Hi @Abbie

I hope you're well and staying safe :)

Thank you for the notice on wait times. Has the review time now increased further?

My course is currently still in review and it's been almost 8 business days (my test video was approved as good to go). I understand it's an extremely busy time and would just like to know what to expect, so I can let my community know. I'm a positive psychologist releasing a course around coping with coronavirus.

Thank you for your response.

Kind regards, Kirsti

• My course review is successful today and it is live now. It took 5 business days for my course to get approval. Thanks to reviewing team for support during this crisis time.

• Hi Abby,

I've tried to sent the verification both with the email linked to udemy and my backup other email. Since my linked email account got trouble lately with sending emails.

It was 5 days ago. I know i need to wait and i got replies from udemy team and already re-sent my verfication aswel.

My question are:

1. How do I know my course is verified?

2. Should I submit manually for review for the course or its gonna be automatically submitted?

3. How do I know my course is live?

4. How can I double check if needed?

5. Also, my video only 2MB is that okay? Cos I read people sent up to 20MB.

Pls advise. Thank you.

Yenny

• Hi! @kirstigwynn

Congratulations for your course!!! Go ahead!!! Thanks!!! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

• Thank you!!! I took care of it and will be ready to publish next week-

So excited!

Marilee

• Hi! @EmreBengi

Thanks for your post!!! Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

• Hi! @MarileeNiel451

Congratulations for your creating course!!! Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!! Thanks!!! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน