Quality Review Process: notice on wait times

Comments

• Hey Abbie, I'm in trouble...

I had my new course already accepted and I scheduled a Live launch of to online (it will start in the next hour) and now that I moved my course from public to private and now back to public it says again in review. Please help me

Lorenzo

• @LorenzoGiusta
    I have exact same issue

• @LorenzoGiusta
    I hope they have an expedited process for such cases, I waited all week just like you and mine went back to in review as of yesterday, I hope someone replies back, if there was an email address or an 800 number we could call

• Hi @Abbie
    I mistakenly updated the privacy and it reset my review date, I already waited 7 business days for my course to be reviewed, can something be done about it? thanks in advance.

• Please have submit my course for review since 3 days ago but have not received any email from udemy. Please any help from you

• @KehindeAlli001
    mine took 7 business days, you should get it in the next couple of days, hang in there, its comming :) - and congratulations!

• Thanks

• What course do you teach

• I do programming and SAP, what about you?

• I do programming as well.

It's nice meeting you.

My name is Kehinde from Nigeria and you?

• Shahriar
    Shahriar Posts: 16 trailblazer rank

Thanks Udemy Team. No worries, in this situation we should be patient. I am personally believe on udemy support hard effort, they try their best. Just one thing let you know that in this Corona situation i have submited a new course in 25th April (5 days gone already) named "Freelancing with GIS Level 1: Earn from Home". I have created this course based on many requests from many lockdown and recent jobless people from asian countries. Still they are requesting me to publish this course, they will enroll. Because from this course they will be able to earn from home at this moment. I told them wait for udemy aprove. And there are many requests for this course. If concentrate on this course, it will great help for those helpless people. I have submitted for review 25 th april (5 days gone already). I trust udemy and their team and their support and we should be patient at this unexpected situation. We are with you udemy. :)

• Reviews not popping up, it's been more than 3 days and they are from different people so it filters the chances of reviews that filter out due to family and friends. I just want to know is this review system also being delayed like other Quality Review system?

• Is there any update on the new time it will take for courses to be reviewed?

• Manan904
    Manan904 Posts: 8 researcher rank

@Abbie
    Can you explain the difference between "Submitted for Review" and "In Review" status of a course review?

I gave it for review on 28th April and currently it has the status "In Review".

How much time does it take from "In review" to "Published" status?

Thank You!

• I have summited a course in 27, April 2020 but still not got reviewed.

My course is in Nepali language.

Maximum how many days to possibility reviewed ? as a message there is just two days now already exceed.

Thank you so much for support.

• @RajendraPaudel
    With the recent spike in the number of course reviews, the Udemy team is taking 5 to 7 business days for the approval. My course got published last week after waiting for 5 business days. So stay positive.

• Alright

• Hello all,

i had to correct the image i used for the course to exclude text, it was done a couple of days ago, does someone know how long till they approve it and the course to go live?

anyone with same experience, thxk

• A Big Thanks to everyone specially @Abbie
    for the support.

My course went live a few mins ago!

• Manan904

@Abbie
    Hi,

My course is "In review" since 28th April. When can I expect my course to go live?

Thank You!

• Hello Abbie,

I have submitted a course for review on 26/04/2020 and got feedback today (approx. 5 days as you described).

i got 1 item to fix before resubmitting for review.

My question is: will i wait for additional 5 days after i fix the verification remark ?

Thank you for yout great work.

• Nope they looked at my fixes in 1.5 days and I went live

• Hi @Manan904
    I would say Mon or Tue

best of luck

• Rikarigger
    Rikarigger Posts: 7 researcher rank

Hello @Abbie
    Thank you for your comments that helps me understand more about UDEMY and the procedure before publish my course.

I have sent the request to the verfication@udem on 28th Apr, but i still dont get any replies from Udemy about my process are on-going. My account notification show that the account will be deleted on tomorrow 3rd May. I am so worried the draft i have drafted will be gone.

Please let me know if any thing i can do for maintain the availablity of my account.

Thank you!

R

• ElianaC
    ElianaC Posts: 5,344 Udemy rank

Hi @Rikarigger
    Right now there is a backlog with the course review process and it's taking longer times than usual. Please don't worry you'll get a reply as soon as you are next.

• Hi@Rikarigger
    , Congratulations! I recently went live with my course, just like Elina mentioned, they are dealing with a backlog indeed, however based on my timelines, Id say roughly 6-7 business days, all the best!

• Russel441
    Russel441 Posts: 1 observer rank

I see there is a delay in review processes. My test video has been in the queue for 15 days and still no review. Is this normal or has it somehow slipped through the cracks? Many thanks..

• Hello,

I want to update my post by adding this reply. i fixed the issues related to my course review and re-submitted again..Then it was accepeted and went live in less than 1 working day.

Thank you all for your collaboration.

• Manan904

I submitted mine on 28th April and nothing yet. Eagerly waiting for any information.

Do they send a mail once they start reviewing or it just goes live all of a sudden?

And if they do, how much time does it take post such a mail?

• Abbie
    Abbie Posts: 3,191 traveler rank

Hey @Manan904
    , to check the status of your course, go to the Instructor Dashboard. A label will appear showing if your course is Live, In Review, Submitted for Review, or Needs Fixes. The Quality Review Team will give feedback on the course feedback page, and they will inform you whether the course has been approved, or if it requires fixes. If the Quality Review Team does not identify any required fixes, your course will be live and published in the marketplace.

This article shows how you can view the review team’s feedback, and how you can mark required changes as fixed or respond to the review team directly.

You will receive an email when your course is done being reviewed, which will include a link to your course dashboard, where you can see feedback.

Check out this support article for more info about our Quality Review Process.

Hope this helps!