Quality Review Process: notice on wait times

Comments

• @Abbie

Hi Abbie
    I submitted my test video on April, 28 and still, there is no feedback. I've been waiting for about 20 days now.

• Why not hire capable people who can do it for you. There are established skilled people who can do this for you.

@Abbie
    wrote:

Hi everyone,

We've seen a recent spike in new courses submitted for review, leading to longer waiting times when publishing new courses. The Quality Review team is working on serving these requests as quickly as possible, but we may not be able to review all courses within the usual window of 2 business days.

We appreciate your patience during this time.

• Amit2648
    Amit2648 Posts: 6 researcher rank

Hello Mr Verma solution for your concern go to the

• Amit2648
    Amit2648 Posts: 6 researcher rank

Instructor panel upload your test video and get approval and also so be ready with your inter course material to get approved first Make your test video Ready

• I am new to Udemy, and it is very disappointing the lapse in time to get feedback on my test video. I decided to used Udemy in good faith. But it has been weeks and no status. Please reply with real information and not constant emails informing of the delay and no resolution.

• Abbie
    Abbie Posts: 3,191 traveler rank

Hi everyone, we appreciate your patience while we work on lowering the current waiting times in the different support channels. Since requests to our Support team first spiked in March, we've worked to onboard new agents across every channel of support -- policy, quality review, technical support, and more. However, onboarding and training are not an instant process, so we've worked to prioritize the most critical services for students and instructors. As an optional service offered as a courtesy to instructors, test video has not been prioritized.

Please keep in mind that you don't have to submit a test video to publish a course. So you can feel free to continue with your course creation as long as you follow the quality guidelines found (here). If you're eager to get feedback on what you've created thus far, we encourage you to share your early videos here in the Community.

• Where on the dashboard? Can you send me a screenshot of what I am looking for?

• Greta2000
    Greta2000 Posts: 4 researcher rank

Dear Abbie

Thank you for explaining all of this. Yesterday I typed in my name and passport number for identity verification, but it failed, so I sent the verification video to the team right after. My instructor page shows "Because you failed identity verification your account will be removed on June 3, 2020 5:54 PM". If the team couldn't review my verification video on time, will my account be removed even though I submitted the verification video straight away? @Abbie

Thank you :)

• Greta2000

Dear Abbie

@Abbie
    Thank you for explaining all of this. Yesterday I typed in my name and passport number for identity verification, but it failed, so I sent the verification video to the team right after. My instructor page shows "Because you failed identity verification your account will be removed on June 3, 2020 5:54 PM". If the team couldn't review my verification video on time, will my account be removed even though I submitted the verification video straight away?

• Greta2000

Dear Abbie

Thank you for explaining all of this. Yesterday I typed in my name and passport number for identity verification, but it failed, so I sent the verification video to the team right after. My instructor page shows "Because you failed identity verification your account will be removed on June 3, 2020 5:54 PM". If the team couldn't review my verification video on time, will my account be removed even though I submitted the verification video straight away?

• Hey Abbie ! I am having a problem here.

I have made a small course (40 min) in graduate & Postgraduate level #economics but when I submitted it for review it failed to verify with my PAN identity and says

"Unable to Verify. Action needed within 30 days "

And asked me to upload a video which I did twice on 27 may & 28 may but I received NO response from Udemy regarding this .

What worries me more that it says your account will be deleted on 2nd june 2020 10:21 am . ( It has given me hardly 7 days instead of 30 days )

Kindly help me !

• ElianaC
    ElianaC Posts: 5,363 Udemy rank

Hi @SourabhShukla
    don't worry, if we don't get to your request before your verification deadline, we won't remove your account based on that. You'll receive a reply as soon as your email is next.

. Posts: 163 storyteller rank

I think practice tests get an instant approval, am I right?

• ElianaC

Hi @Cristi S.
    , yes, once the practice test has been completed, you can make it live in and publish it.

• I am unable to post any pictures of my work.. Neither I do any modifications... I have made a video recently.... How do I post pics and video of my work as an instructor...?

• I'm awaiting my course reviews to be posted publicly, and I know some students completed and reviewed the course ten days ago.

Can anyone answer, do all course reviews get posted? Is this just a delay on Udemy's side? I want to make sure to have reviews on my course before I start marketing it.

Thanks!

• ElianaC

Hi @anneparmeter
    maybe something about the review was flagged by our spam filter. Udemy uses an algorithm to scan reviews and look for behaviors that might indicate that the review is fake/spam. If you believe these reviews were filtered incorrectly, you can reach out to policy@udemy.com and ask them to double-check.

• What a nightmare!

Thanks for the info!

Anne

• Thank you @Abbie
    , very useful update indeed. And hey... if I can help with the review process, my all support to the Udemy Community and please just let me know. Best. Marco

• Hello our feloow instructor and support team,

Im new here trying to build my 1st course. I have 3 questions please help answer what is the Test video? Do I need it and how to access that?

As far as building the course, at Curriculum secction, How can I add Lecture 2, 3 and so on?

Many thanks and wish you all well

• Hello, how long did it take to finish the verification process?

• @ArielWeinberger
    I agree. Although a check is needed on every new program listed for publication, there should be a different way/timeing of assessing programs for new instructors and those who already have several programs published.

• @Ctutors_2020
    I don't think there is anything wrong with that. Basic can be successful, especially for those tattendees who really search for step by step guides. Thouhg, I suggest you study closely what your colleagues instructors are doing in your same niche. This can provide important insight on how to fram your program.

• Thanks for the update.

• Thank you

• We understand @Abbie
    . It is not easy to review and aprove the works of these so many people. Keep up the good work. The Lord is your strength

• Benxu
    Benxu Posts: 2 researcher rank

Thanks for the update...

• @Abbie
    I submitted another course for review on December 20. It is still in review. This is much longer than before. When can I expect to hear back from the review team?

• ElianaC

Hi @MinervaSingh66
    Please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com to check the status of your submission.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community

• @ElianaC
    I got in touch with them but I have not heard back from the review team and my course is still not live. This is most unprecedented and I am quite upset. I will be grateful for your suggestions