earning in india

2»

Comments

• Thanks sai for sharing your experience. I'm also new on udemy I published 2 courses can you please tell where I need to improve?

• Thanks Manish for sharing your experience. I'm also new on udemy I published 2 courses can you please tell where I need to improve?

• Great to see a 4.9 rating for both of your courses, you should continue to build new courses and parallelly share discounted coupons with engineering college students.

You can also build an academy with end to end courses on your topics. All the best!

• Hello

What is your status now?

Is it performing well because I published 3 courses I got good ratings from students but still I'm not getting good enrollments.

• Hello Sai

I published 3 courses I got good ratings from students but still, I'm not getting good enrollments hardly 6-7 enrollments per month on each course can you please review my course landing page and tell me where I'm going wrong and how can I improve it.

• Hi Piyush

Need help regarding payment transfer

My email ID htj.rit@gmail.com

• ElianaC
    ElianaC Posts: 5,344 Udemy rank

Hi @htjadhav
    please send any questions regarding payments, account issues to the support team at instructorsupport@udemy.com they will be able to provide you with more details.