500 T-shirts

Comments

• paala
    paala Posts: 5 researcher rank

I am 1.90 cm tall 80 Kg , chest diameter 96cm

• You should have received an email with "Thanks for being one of the first 500 community members!" as the subject.
  • I just got the email :smileyhappy:

Please can you give some guidence on sizes?

e.g. Men's Medium = 94 cm

Thanks

• I haven't received an email yet. Kindly please send it to me.

• I have got my T-shirt email, but I wonder which shipping company is used to send the T-shirts?

Can I choose a courier like DHL even for a fee as the regular mail is suspended in my country?

• JocelynH
    JocelynH Posts: 1,536 traveler rank

Just added a size chart to my reply above! We use American sizing and measurements so everything's in inches.

• JocelynH

Can you share a screenshot of what you're seeing? There should be a free shipping option.

• Yes, It appears a free shipping option. But is there a way to use DHL instead?
  • Yes, I got an email about an hour ago and I ordered t-shirt. Thanks all with your help.

• JocelynH

We're going to be shipping from our office! If you have any concerns about shipping, please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com with as much information as possible.

• i am one of first 500 and i also got first day badge which clearly show that i am in first 500, but haven't got any email yet :(

• Looks like you were number 2585 to sign up so you were definitely not in the first 500.

• You were number 7516 to sign up, only the first 500 get a shirt.

• Hi! It was a gift to 500 first instructors that entered to the New Community. If you are one of them you'll receive a message.

• For 6 hours ago I got an email about T-shirt. Did you?

• Hello, it was a gift to 500 first instructor that entered to the new community. If you were one of them you'll receive an email about it.

• I checked through internaional sizes and ordered one. But looking on this table I guess these sizes are very much different. Can I change the size?

• that is not possible, i signed up and check number of authors and my number was in 200, so how it become 2585?
  • Your user ID is 2585, that's how I got that number. It is incremental. Where did you find you were 200? There were 130 people already on the platform so if you were 200, you were on the platform within the first few minutes after it opened.

• @JocelynH
    I'm pretty sure I was one of the first 500, but haven't received any email regarding this.

Is there a way to confirm?

• JocelynH

Looking into this now @CarlosDeLeon
    !

• JocelynH

Hey @CarlosDeLeon
    , I just checked and it looks like the email was sent to you. The subject line is "Thanks for being one of the first 500 community members!" Can you check your spam to see if it went there?

• Hey @JocelynH
    I just found it in the spam folder. Sorry for not checking that before posting.

• JocelynH

No problem @CarlosDeLeon
    ! Glad you got it :D

• JocelynH

Hey @Sijal_Ahmed
    , feel free to respond to the email with your updated size!

• Yes I did at this email id : Jocelyn Hsu :smileyvery-happy:

• You are too small :smileylol:

• I am also in top 500 but don't get any email yet?

• JocelynH

Hey @Ghulam Abbas
    , I just checked and it looks like the email was sent to you on 2/26. The subject line is "Thanks for being one of the first 500 community members!" Can you check your spam folder to see if it went there?