For assessment child psychology course

I enrolled and saw all videos about Fully accredited professional child psychology diploma course.i don't understand how to write the assessment...and send

Comments

• You should ask the instructor of that course.

Note: I would be very skeptical of the professional value of a so-called " fully accredited professional child psychology diploma" on Udemy. Accredited by who? What professional association would provide accreditation for such a course? Is it claiming that this will allow you to practice as a child psychologist based on that course????? Where I live you must obtain a professional license to practice psychology and their is a professional board that sets standards. No course on Udemy will meet those standards.

I see one course with that title and it is 44 minutes!!! Yeaks!

• SharonRamel
    SharonRamel Posts: 1,312 rolemodel rank

Sorry @Poosala.Kar689
    but you have been duped by one of the many instructors on this platform that Udemy knowingly allows to get away with fake accreditation. That so-called professional body was specifically created with zero standards. All the instructors do is pay a small fee to have their fakery look as if it has professional standing. Not a single question is asked other than can the intrustor pay the modest fee.

Most countries including my own in the world, as Lawrence suggested where he lives would never accept a few minutes long course child psychology diploma course.

I have long battled Udemy on this front - however dollars speak louder than ethics. @ChrystieV
    - even instructors are being duped by these scam courses Udemy knowingly and willingly promotes.

• Chrystie
    Chrystie Posts: 536 Udemy rank

@Poosala.Kar689
    I'm sorry for the confusion. We certainly don't want anyone to be duped into working towards a fraudulent diploma. I would recommend sending an email to policy@udemy.com as they are the best equipped to investigate this accreditation and diploma.

@SharonRamel
    Thank you for tagging me

• I have uploaded course on 'Master psychology with psychology practice sets' with 1500 questions in 6 sets... In the preview, annswers are not in order and explanation parts are missing... please enlighten me how to make neatly organized.