Verification process

Hello everybody,

How long does the verification process take?
I sent my verification video for more than a day and have not received any response yet.

Can anybody help me with advice on what to do.

Thanks

Update,

I contacted Udemy support, and the problem was that the verification team didn't receive my email due it's size, and I sent new one with small size.

Thanks Udemy Support team.

Comments

• JocelynH
    JocelynH Posts: 1,536 traveler rank

Hey @MustafaMahmoud
    , you can expect to hear back in about 2 business days. For more information about reaching out to our support teams, check out this post.

• Thanks

• It took Udemy 2-3 days to verify my entire published course - Kevin

• Two days went by without a response!!

• JocelynH

Hey @MustafaMahmoud
    , you can bump your ticket or reach out again :)

• Sorry, I did not understand.

• Please Help me.I have created my course and uploaded all the videos but when i click on Submit For Review and have entered the details like name.....etc.It says could not verify and i have submited the alternative identification process(manual) with video...etc.But my dout is but after the second method has been verified should i again cilck on Submit for Review or will it be submitted automically to UDEMY.But what if it asks my name,fathers name to enter it again but that was the error right:( PLEASE HELP....

• Please Help me.I have created my course and uploaded all the videos but when i click on Submit For Review and have entered the details like name.....etc.It says could not verify and i have submited the alternative identification process(manual) with video...etc.But my dout is but after the second method has been verified should i again cilck on Submit for Review or will it be submitted automically to UDEMY.But what if it asks my name,fathers name to enter it again but that was the error right:( PLEASE HELP....Annotation 2019-08-12 192939.png

• JocelynH

Hey @RamsaiDupati025
    , have you reached out to instructorsupport@udemy.com? Our support team would be happy to help you out!