A/V Production - Video Quality

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A/V Production - Video Quality

Go to solution

Hello everyone,

I recently uploaded my first course and it has been reviewed by Udemy's Quality Review Team. But they sent me a notification informing that before my course is ready to go live in the marketplace, there are a few fixes that you'll need to make. Actually this is the third time to make the changes and still not approved,  

When checking the course feedback, I found the reason mentioned is: A/V Production - Video Quality, is any one faced that, or have any suggestion to fix it?

Thanks, 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @AsimWidatal704

When you click on the arrow next to "mark as fixed", detailed feedback should appear.

Can you please check that?😊

If it's still not working, please reach out to our instructor support here, and the team is happy to help. 

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Go to solution

Hey @AsimWidatal704 

I think you should need best quality audio and video(1080p HD) After you fixed that I hope your course go live.

Go to solution

Thanks @Samreen Nisa Qureshi for your comment, but do you mean that I need to record all the course lessons again!!, I hope not 😊

Go to solution

@AsimWidatal704 

Yes, You should recorded your lecture in best audio quality. 

Go to solution

I'm very much appreciated your feedback @Samreen Nisa Qureshi ,

I'm a little bit confused because we didn't use a camera, it is just screen recorded lessons, I guess it should not be video quality  

Go to solution

Don't worry about screen recorder because I also screen record my lectures. And my 2 courses are live on Udemy.

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @AsimWidatal704,

I hope you are doing well! I'm sorry to hear your course wasn't approved. The team usually provides additional information, so you know which fixes are necessary. 

Didn't they share anything about the video format or watermarks

Please look at this article here to learn more on how to check out our feedback. 

If you have additional questions, please contact us here, and the team will look into that for you. 

I hope you will have your course published soon!🍀

Go to solution

Hi @MarinaT  and many thanks for your reply,

They just mentioned that one item to be addressed and they told that they have no recommendation to fix that, please see the screenshot below:

Screenshot 2023-10-24 16.20.03.png

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @AsimWidatal704

When you click on the arrow next to "mark as fixed", detailed feedback should appear.

Can you please check that?😊

If it's still not working, please reach out to our instructor support here, and the team is happy to help. 

Go to solution

Thanks @MarinaT for your help

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors