Accounts banned

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounts banned

I was instructor who totally relied on Udemy. Published more then 50+ Courses with Own hard work.  Created 5 accounts and it was allowed by Udemy for multiple accounts ( with permission of Udemy team ) 

Following Email received from Udemy Trust & Safety on 14 Jun 2023, 22:08 (11 days ago) :
According to our records, it appears that you are affiliated with and/or using content from an account, which has been previously banned due to violations of our Terms.
Please note that following a ban, the individual, company, and/or organization in question are not permitted to sign up for any additional Udemy accounts. Should any additional accounts exist at the time of ban, they too must be closed.
As such, this account is considered in violation of our Terms of Use and has been permanently removed from the marketplace along with any associated courses.
Although this represents our final decision, we are available to answer any logistical questions you may have.

Now, 11 days ago, I have not got any reply back from Udemy. Unfortunately, I am not aware that why my all 5 accounts banned with number of courses. I have not used someone content because I was totally relied on it. Even, I am not able to create and publish new courses or also can not create new account. Request to Udemy to unban or give permission to create new account and courses if they don't want previous profiles or courses. 

6 Replies
LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

It is not simply your accounts that have been banned. It is you who have been banned. Why did you have five accounts anyway? That smells of doing something dishonest or deceitful. Most successful instructors have one account and we build our brand around that one account. 

None of us here in this forum can do anything about your situation. We are  only instructors. I suggest you move on and find another way to make a living. 

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor

I sent email to Instructor Support and they allowed me and said that you can create as many accounts you want. 

Harsh. But true.

Respected Lawrence M. Miller Sir, What you think about it ? Is there any hope left that i can work on Udemy. When I try to login, pop up show that I am temporarily suspended instead of permanent suspended. What's your opinion ? @LawrenceMMiller 

I will so much thankful to you Respected Lawrence Sir. 

Temporarily.png

LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

No one here can answer that because we do not know the details of what you did. 

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor

Good Bye Udemy Team and all Instructors. 5 Years career finished. Be Happy ! 

At the end of Journey from Udemy, @LawrenceMMiller I am so much thankful to you for guiding every instructor a lot on Udemy Community. 

I will now start and find another way for living. Keep praying and help students. I will so much thankful if Udemy will give me another life to publish New Courses. 

Good Bye Udemy Instructors and Udemy !

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors