Adding Videos to landing page

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Videos to landing page

I would like to add a new course trailer and other fun videos to my landing page with the intent of enticing students to take the course. I can't figure out how to add videos without replacing what is already there. Please help! Thanks.

2 Replies
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @LucindaSage942

I hope you are doing well and Happy Monday! 

Can you please clarify whether you are referring to the course promo video or the course preview

If you are referring to the course promo video, please note that at this time, you can only add one promotional video to your course. 

To learn more about uploading a promo video to your course, please click here

Please keep in mind that it is not possible to delete a promo video once it has been added to a course. However, you can always replace it if needed.

We wish you all the success with your course creation, and if you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out. 

Marina 

Thanks so much. I think I might like to add videos to the course preview so potential students know what to expect. I thought I needed to add extra videos to the landing page.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.