Anyone having trouble with video uploading today?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone having trouble with video uploading today?

I uploaded a series of videos today and can't figure out why they won't play in preview. I uploaded a series of videos yesterday and those videos work fine. The settings haven't changed and the only difference is the videos today are talking head while yesterday's were screen recorded. They were all produced the same way using the same software.

I'm not sure if it's a setting on my end or if Udemy is having problems of some sort. I cleared my cache, tested incognito browser, restarted my computer etc. Nothing works so far. All I get is a black screen and a broken player.  A message pops up after a few moments asking if I want to allow flash, so I press allow, but that does nothing. Then I get this error:

Video Error.PNG

2 Replies

Hello!

I have all my videos ready and they just won,t download. The ''thermometer will start and it stops.. I am becoming quite frustrated with this.. My videos are in my documents... Is this a good place to store them?

Thank you for your help!

Lucie

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @aldeville & @LucieMic123 Have you reached the support team yet? If you haven't you can do so at instructorsupport@udemy.com, please make sure to provide all details so they can investigate through. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.