Audio Level Low

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio Level Low

Go to solution

Hi,

I received review from Udemy Associate account on my course that Audio is very low at max level. Although, audio level and voice is clear at my end and there is no such much background noice as well. 

Kindly help me to sort out this issue as I have to edit all the final video files and again uploading is also required.

Thank you,

Israr Ahmed

Udemy Instructor

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Hi @replyisrar  I don't use Camtasia, but I had a look at the manual and found this 

"To adjust the volume of a clip, select it, then drag the green volume line up or down "

I think that should solve your low volume problem, just don't overdo it otherwise it may distort. 

Not sure why you use OBS, doesn't Camtasia do screen capture and audio recording? 

Best of luck. 

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Hi.. Try to use Dolby On app for voice recording and apply some fine tunings using tools.. 

By 

Uzair

@replyisrar wrote:

Hi,

I received review from Udemy Associate account on my course that Audio is very low at max level. Although, audio level and voice is clear at my end and there is no such much background noice as well. 

Kindly help me to sort out this issue as I have to edit all the final video files and again uploading is also required.

Thank you,

Israr Ahmed

Udemy Instructor

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Go to solution

Hi,

Kindly check the sample video from the link given below.  I have used the same audio/video setting for all the lesson, similar to this video for my course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYtYskenVfs

Thank you,

Regards

Israr Ahmed

Udemy Instructor

Go to solution

Hi @replyisrar  It would make it easier to help if you tell us what equipment you are using, microphone? Video editing software?

Go to solution

Hi @LiamDavin1 I am using OBS for screen recording and audio setting, then I am editing mp4 file in Camtasia 2019. 

Noise removal and gain with few point of db in OBS whereas

Noise removal from Camtasia is also applied. 

Maybe I need to buy good quality mic at discount rates.

The mic is E-480.

Thank you

Regards,

Go to solution

Hi @replyisrar  I don't use Camtasia, but I had a look at the manual and found this 

"To adjust the volume of a clip, select it, then drag the green volume line up or down "

I think that should solve your low volume problem, just don't overdo it otherwise it may distort. 

Not sure why you use OBS, doesn't Camtasia do screen capture and audio recording? 

Best of luck. 

Go to solution

Hi @LiamDavin1  Thank you for your reply. Actually, Camtasia do record the background noise as well and after applying  noise removal the noise still exist in the background. MY area is so much busy in the day and night as well. So I do apply noise removal and gain in OBS to record the screen and then do video editing in Camtasia.

I have one news about the volume. I again edited all the courses in Camtasia with more increased volume and uploaded it at Udemy. Then the course is approved.

Thank you again,

Regards,

Israr

Go to solution

@replyisrar Congratulations on getting published. 

Go to solution

Thank you @LiamDavin1 

Go to solution

Hi.. Try to use Dolby On app for voice recording and apply some fine tunings using tools.. 

By 

Uzair

@replyisrar wrote:

Hi,

Thank you,

Israr Ahmed

Udemy Instructor

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.